9 December 2016


 Jubilee Presbyterian Church

- The internship had allowed me to visit many of the other Presbyterian Churches in Singapore. Visiting their church offices and learning about how the run their various Churches. 

 New environments
-Visiting Jubilee church had also enabled me to see what the various Presbyterian Churches looked like and it's interesting to see how they have a playground in their fellowship hall.


 
-First talk in Chinese?
Through this internship I had also experienced something I've never been through before. Singing hymns in Chinese, praying in Chinese as well as sitting through a talk in Chinese. Even though I am not gifted in this language, but thank God I was able to understand 80% of it.

 
-Conflicts? Good or bad?
Through the internship, I learnt that conflicts may not necessarily be as bad as we think it to be as God can make use of conflicts to help us draw closer to God as well as to our friends. Furthermore, the discussions on the book of conflict has also taught me to deal with conflict biblically as well as in Godly manner.

-Hyo Jin

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top